We had a laid back reception that night, outside beneath the beautiful St. George sky. It was so nice to just hang out with the people we love, grill hot dogs, and feast on cotton
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Till death don't us part
September 26, 2009 was simply amazing. It was the day I was sealed to my best friend, my bud, my eternal companion. Words cannot describe how totally awesome it was! We had waited so long for that day to come and worked so hard. I can tell you now though that it was worth every single second!
We had a laid back reception that night, outside beneath the beautiful St. George sky. It was so nice to just hang out with the people we love, grill hot dogs, and feast on cottoncandy ! Oh how I love cotton candy ! Some might say ghetto? I say perfect! :)
We had a laid back reception that night, outside beneath the beautiful St. George sky. It was so nice to just hang out with the people we love, grill hot dogs, and feast on cotton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment