I can't believe we've already been married for six months! Time is just flyin' by. Our engagement seriously dragged on forever and now that we're married I really wish time would slow down a little! Married life hasn't really been that big of a transition yet (granted we are still newlyweds). So far it's been really natural and easy. I just love him and I love being married to him. I know 100% that I was meant to be a wife (more specifically his wife) and I'm really enjoying all that comes with that responsibility. Erich is seriously the best husband. He is just so kind to me and goes out of his way every day to make sure that I am happy. He really keeps me working hard to be the best wife because I need to keep up! I feel so lucky to have him and I hope that I can keep him feeling the same way about me. Love you stud! Forever and ever!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment