Christmas was so much fun this year! We didn't go down to St. George because we were just down there in September getting married. And Erich's parents always come up around New Years and we celebrate Christmas with the Winkler family then. So it was just us. Which was actually quite wonderful. On Christmas Eve we went to a Christmas party at Erich's friends house and had a lot of fun there. When we got home from that we each opened one present and watched a Christmas movie. And then we went to bed so Santa would come! :)
Erich made us a really good Christmas breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Mmm I love pancakes! I could seriously eat them everyday, but I won't.
Santa definitely came! It looks like a lot but don't let that fool you. We gave each other a $75.00 limit because we're cheap and that's how we roll. We just did a good job at stretching that money as far as it would go!
These are our first ornaments. I want to make it a tradition to get an ornament every year to put on our tree that represents something special that happened to us that year. And well, getting married definitely fits that description! I couldn't help myself because they were both so cute and they were 40% off so I just got both. I'll do my best to not let that happen every year. :)
I was sitting at our table one night and this is what I saw. It put a smile on my face.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment