Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tulips

We stopped in Mt. Vernon and went to the Tulip festival on our way up to Vancouver. The drive up there is absolutely gorgeous and the tulips were so beautiful! We spent about and hour and a half there walking around the garden and taking pictures. I never knew how many different types of tulips there were!

 Aren't these ones absolutely gorgeous?

I loved all the colors and all the different kinds. Very cool.

These were one of my favorites!

Who wouldn't like a man in a bed of tulips?

These ones were so cool! They were a really dark dark purple, almost black!

I love the pink ones.

I loved these ones too!

These were called Fabio. Erich's favorite.

Moneymaker.

These ones were so cool! They looked likes feathers.

This was in the garden area. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

We drove past these giant kites that people were out flying. They were huge. Mt. Vernon is such a cute little town. We had a lot of fun during our stop there. We will definitely be back next year for the festival again and probably for many years after that!

No comments: