Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I know he isn't technically a father yet but I can't help but take advantage and spoil him for the day. Just look at that face. I mean honestly...

 To start out, a delicious steak dinner!

It was ridiculously good by the way!

Opening "Father's Day" presents.

 ~ When I count my blessings...I count you twice ~

 And for dessert...brownie bites! I bought a mini muffin tin the other day and it's really fun to make bite size treats!

I love Erich so much and I am so thankful for everything he does for me and in preparation for the family we want to have. He works so hard to make sure that our future will be bright and I have no doubt that it will. I love being his wife and I can't wait to see him in the role of father. It's something I never really grew up having and I made a decision a long time ago that I wanted to live my life right so I could give that to my kids. And boy did I get something better than I ever could have imagined. Our kids are going to have one awesome dad. I really couldn't ask for anything more. Happy Father's Day Erich! I love you!

And one more thing... 

Happy Father's Day to one of the most amazing fathers around! I've never met a more kind, loving, or righteous husband and father. And I've never seen anyone look up to someone more than Erich looks up to his dad. He tries every day to be a little more like him. What a beautiful thing that is to see. We love him so much and are so thankful for everything he does for the family!

2 comments:

Cori said...

Kelly I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't ruin your celebration! I appreciate being able to stay with you. You have made my life so much easier. You are such a good friend! I'm going to miss staying with you. but I'm sure your be happy to have your couch and your space back:)

Erich+Kelly said...

You little turd! We haven't minded you staying with us a bit! We're going to miss you silly!