Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Flashback 4 ~ Case of the Chickenpox

{March 1992}

Friday Flashback today is about the time I got Chickenpox. Weird topic I know. 
But you know those memories that stay really vivid in your mind? 
Well this is one of them. My brother and I got them at the same time. 
Our mom would put us in the bathtub together 
and then put that really nasty pinkish paste stuff all over us. 
You know the stuff that once it dries on you, you can't really move?
I don't remember what it was called, I just remember her putting coat after coat of it on. 
And us not liking it at all. At least we had each other to go through it with, right? :) 
Don't we just look so cute?! Red spots and all. 

P.s.- Don't mind my immodesty. :)

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Super cute picture!!! I have memories of the tub and the pink paste. I haven't thought about it in a long time. :) Makes me chuckle...