{June 25th}
You can imagine his disappointment when he got into the woods. :)
Yay!
Our first ride of the day. Daniel looks a little nervous!
I love rides but I am the biggest baby once I actually get on them. I scream. A lot. This one was so exception.
Silverwood is really beautiful. The grounds are really well kept and just absolutely gorgeous!
This is us. We like rollar coasters.
Friends!
A little rock-paper-scissors to pass the time.
Creepy boys.
If you didn't know before, you do now. This is where you can get a hamburger hat.
All the peeps. We had so much fun!
Now that's a big game!
TREMORS.
This was the new ride, Aftershock. Wow it was really scary! It brings you strait up then shoots you down and you go twirling and spinning and then it takes you back up and you do the whole thing again going backwards! We went twice in a row and by the second time I had to take a little break because it made me sick! Really fun though!
On our last ride of the day. It was a kiddie ride. Cause that's how we roll.
A view of the park from the Ferris Wheel.
The end of a very fun day!





No comments:
Post a Comment