Monday, July 26, 2010

Ten months

We have been married for 10 months. Geez time is just flyin' by.

Also, we had a disagreement tonight. 
We went on a walk and I proceeded to say, "don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back."
Because, naturally that's what you say when you're walking.
Erich then tells me I'm wrong. That it's, "don't step on a crack or you'll break your mothers back."
I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Although, he does say we grew up in different "times".

Maybe during his "time" that's what they said.

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I guess it is because I grew up with Erich, but I learned it "break your mother's back" too! Not to take sides ;)

Cori said...

you are my friend.

Erich+Kelly said...

I'm not going to tell him you said that. Don't want to fuel his fire if you know what I mean. :)

And Cori, you are my friend also.