{July 18, 2009}
Last year we went to this place in Portland called Stepping Stone Cafe.
It was on the show Man vs Food. The guy tried to eat a stack of three of them.
I can't remember if he completed the challenge or not
but if you do you get you're picture on their wall and get them for free.
I ate like a forth of one and was completely stuffed!
I don't know how it's even possible for someone to eat a whole stack,
but I guess there are people out there that are just that awesome.
It was on the show Man vs Food. The guy tried to eat a stack of three of them.
I can't remember if he completed the challenge or not
but if you do you get you're picture on their wall and get them for free.
I ate like a forth of one and was completely stuffed!
I don't know how it's even possible for someone to eat a whole stack,
but I guess there are people out there that are just that awesome.
Mmm...pancakes are one of my most favorite things to eat!
I wanna go back.
I wanna go back.

No comments:
Post a Comment