{July 31st}
We take a trip up to this swimming hole at least once a summer. It's up past Gold Bar on the way to Leavenworth.
The water is always freezing but it's such a fun place to go on a hot day! There's a rope swing and beautiful views.
It's always a fun little day trip. Erich works on Saturdays so he wasn't able to come. :(
I went up with my friends Daniel, Wendy, and Lindsey.
I decided while we were there that I'm going to cut out a picture of him and put in on a popsicle stick.
That way he can go on my Saturday adventures with me and be in the pictures. :)
The water is always freezing but it's such a fun place to go on a hot day! There's a rope swing and beautiful views.
It's always a fun little day trip. Erich works on Saturdays so he wasn't able to come. :(
I went up with my friends Daniel, Wendy, and Lindsey.
I decided while we were there that I'm going to cut out a picture of him and put in on a popsicle stick.
That way he can go on my Saturday adventures with me and be in the pictures. :)
Daniel doing back flips into the water. He's cool like that.
Daniel doing his best Little Mermaid impression. I'd give him an eight.
Daniel & Lindsey having fun on the rope swing.
It is so pretty there!
Daniel & Wendy. Our best married friends!
Daniel the Genie and other things.








No comments:
Post a Comment