{September 26th}
Our anniversary was pretty uneventful since Erich had to work all night. But we did our celebrating in Hawaii so I can't really complain! Erich spoiled me with a day at the spa and some pretty flowers, and I made him a card and brought him his favorite food for dinner. The only thing that would have made the day better is if we could have spent a little bit more time together!
Our anniversary was pretty uneventful since Erich had to work all night. But we did our celebrating in Hawaii so I can't really complain! Erich spoiled me with a day at the spa and some pretty flowers, and I made him a card and brought him his favorite food for dinner. The only thing that would have made the day better is if we could have spent a little bit more time together!
The first anniversary gift is paper so I thought I would make Erich a giant card. I even made the giant envelope to go along with it!
Skills, I know. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Skills, I know. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
And for dinner...a tres leches and pork burrito from Cafe Rio. He was so surprised. He just kept asking me over and over how I got it up here. I don't think he's ever been more excited about a present from me. He keeps telling me I'm not going to be able to top it. The joys of having an easy husband! :) And thanks to my friend Cori who picked it up for me while she was driving back up here from Utah. It worked out perfectly!
Cheers to a great 1st year!



2 comments:
Congratulations. It's great to see how much you love each other. Keep it up!
The food delivery is over the top awesome! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment