Thursday, September 16, 2010

Puyallup Fair

{September 14th}

We love when the fair is in town! It's so much fun going to see all the animals, eating lots of fair food, and going to the shows and entertainment they have. We always have a blast and this time was no exception. I don't know where the time goes but we were there for like 8 hours. 
We're looking forward to next year already!

We went to a high dive show. 

 Enjoyed a few treats.

Almost rode the sky ride.

Played with our nieces.

 Said waddup to bigfoot.

 Made some new friends.

Said hi to some birds.

Fed a few goats.

Pet a few horses.

Fell in love with some piglets.

 Played with some rabbits.

 Felt bad for this homely looking sheep.

 Ood and awed over this gorgeous horse.

 Basked in the fabulousness that is cotton candy.

Acted silly.

Played a few instruments.

Wished this activity wasn't so ridiculously over priced.

Saw some interesting people.

Had some fun.

Had a little bit more fun.

Ate lots of food.

And then a little bit more food.

Played with some toys.

And had a great day.

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I love the fair too! In high school when we got free student passes, my BFF and I would sneak into the office and get more than one, so we could enjoy the fair a few times and have our weekend plans set! Now...that I have a baby belly...can't steal my sister's passes...SO...we get one day of fun! I will take it. We spend too much money there anyway!!!Great pictures!

Erich+Kelly said...

Yeah it's crazy how much the money racks up when you go. We spend way more that we want to every single time. It's easy to justify though because it only comes around once a year!