So I just learned that Cake Boss is coming to Seattle!! I kinda feel like a dork, but I totally want to go!
"Buddy's live show is an evening of cakes, stories, and fun. In this rare live, interactive event, TLC's Cake Boss will share the stories behind his hit series and his colorful Italian family, answer audience questions, and give a live demonstration of the techniques that have made him one of the most successful and renowned cake artists in the nation. Buddy will even invite a few audience members on stage to join in."
How fun does that sound?! The only downside is that the tickets are kind of expensive. About $50 for the most expensive seats (which is where I would want to sit!) I'm so going if I can find someone to go with me (Erich has to work). Or possibly by myself if I have to!


3 comments:
Oh man! I love Cake Boss - when we used to have cable it was our favorite show! I wish I could go... oh the nursing babe in tow.
Season 1 & 2 are on instant play in Netflix!
That would be fun! I love cake boss too...I would go with you but we are leaving for Thanksgiving vacation either that day or the next!
Post a Comment