Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Flashback 15 ~ Family pictures

1988. Outside the Salt Lake temple after we were sealed together as a family.

1992. The year our parents split up and we made the move from Ontario, Canada to Ivins, Utah.

1994. Whoever said matching denim wasn't totally cool?! I think this look could make a comeback. 

1996. Can you say, crazy cat family?! We didn't have this many cats for very long I swear! 

1998. Down to one cat. And working the denim and plaid once again.

2001. The year Shaun left for his mission to Georgia. I have to say the beige is much better!

2004. Ivins, UT ~ home of the Big Red Mountain. Representing our Canada roots!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That first picture after you were sealed is so beautiful! What a wonderful day for your family.

I love the denim! We have pictures like that too. haha Makes me chuckle.

Cori said...

awkwardfamilyphotos.com just a suggestion.