Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello Seattle

{October 2nd-5th}


We had a great time with my brother here. It was fun to show him all the sights.
Starting with catching a game at Safeco field!

Haha...Cori. She was REALLY excited about the game.

I-CHI-RO. I-CHI-RO.

My first time trying garlic fries. They were.....good not great.

Rollerblading along Alki. 



The Freemont Troll.

Gasworks Park.

A little role playing in the park.


The Space Needle.



My knight in shining armour.



Pike Place Market.




That's my gum right.......there!

Ye Olde Curiosity Shop.




The board walk.


The pretty temple.



Snoqualmie Falls.



YUM.

Ferry ride to Bainbridge Island.

I'm so glad that my brother was able to come up here. We had an absolute blast being tour guides! 
Seattle is soooo beautiful!!

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

I just love this place too! So much to see and do! Everytime it is just as fun too. We still need to get to see the troll.

You took a bunch of really pretty pictures.