Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spooner Farms



We went to Spooner Farms today with Bethany and her family. It's such a fun tradition. Our favorite part probably has to be the pumpkin sling-shot. They also have a huge corn maze (that has a different theme every year), lots of animals, TONS of pumpkins, pony rides, games, and a whole lot of yummy food.


Feeding the goats.


We made some new, kinda creepy friends.


Erich and I raced these ducks also and I just have say for the record
that my duck totally kicked his ducks trash!

Erich holding the little pumpkin that I couldn't launch in the sling-shot because it was too cute.

Picking out our pumpkins.

Another year of fun at the Spooner Farms down.

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

what fantastic pictures (like always!).

p.s. i really think you have a gift for photography. you could potentially make some money kelly. seriously.
just sayin!

Erich+Kelly said...

Thank you! I'm kind of obsessed with taking pictures. Thankfully Erich is always willing to pose with a smile on his face. :) I still have a lot to learn but maybe one day!