Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Calling


I was called to be the secretary in Young Women's and I am so excited!! A little bit nervous, but mostly just excited! It's kind of weird because just 5 short years ago, I was in Young Women's myself. I just pray that I can be a good leader and a good example, and someone the girls will look up to. I'm excited to go to mutual on Wednesday nights. And I can hardly wait till girls camp next summer! I LOVED girls camp back when I was a Young Women so it will be so fun to go as a leader!

I am however going to miss my little Sunbeams. I have grown so attached to each one of them and I am really sad to be leaving them. As challenging as it was at times, I really did love it. Little kids are just so fun and inspiring to be around. They are so loving and honest, and have this pure light of Christ. I am so going to miss being around that every week. I just hope that through all the sit downs, stay in your chairs, don't hit your neighbors, and no screamings, I was actually able to teach them something :)

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Great calling. The girls are going to LOVE you and need you as an example :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you. We have such wonderful YW and they are going to love you!!!