Monday, June 6, 2011

Aliyah's 1st Birthday

{Actual birthday on May 30th, celebrated on June 4th}

The birthday girl.

This girl LOVES Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

Time to dig in!

I think she liked it.

Washing off at the water park.

PRESENT TIME.

Aliyah and her new dog book from grandma & grandpa.

A little father/son football time.

Pooped after a fun day of partying.

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

She is so pretty!

Scrappy said...

Hey, Emily's sister here. I don't even know how we got on the subject, but Emily told me that I needed to come look at your blog to see your new kitchen (which is beautiful, btw) and I just had to comment and tell you what a great photographer you are. Doesn't surprise me considering the artistic talent in your family. :)
Anyway, I just think you should be making money photographing people.
That baby is gorgeous!

Erich+Kelly said...

Thank you so much, that is so sweet! I love taking pictures and have been getting more and more interested in possibly doing that! I still feel like I have a lot to learn though. Hopefully in time I can get a little more confidence to head in that direction!