Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Valentine,

I love that you call me on your way home from work to tell me you've missed me all day and can't wait to see me.

I love that our idea of date night is going to Costco just to walk around and see the new things they've gotten in, even though we were just there two days ago and know nothing has probably changed.

I love that you can't wait to have kids, and the way your eyes light up when you're holding a baby.

I love that you laugh at my silly jokes.

I love the crazy rap songs we make up while were driving.

I love that you tell me what a good wife I am, even when I know I could be better.

 I love that we stay up waaay too late on week nights because we can't stop talking and giggling and having, "see who can push who off the bed first" wars. I don't even regret it the next morning when we have to get up early.

I love how easy it is to love you.

I love that you're still nice to me even when I'm being a little butt.

I love that you let me warm up my freezing cold feet on you at night. (maybe, just maybe, you'll get lucky one of these days and I'll start to like wearing socks to bed)

I love that you see the best in every situation.

I love that you clean the bathrooms because you know how much I don't like to.

I love that we've been married for two and a half years and haven't had a real "fight" yet.

I love that cute smile that's always on your face.

I love that you said today, "I'll need to make sure and get Valentines for our daughters so they'll know they're my Valentine too." I hope our girls (and boys) will really understand just how lucky they are to have you as their dad.

I love how silly and goofy we are.

I love that you don't seem to mind that I hog the whole bed in my sleep and leave you hanging off the edge all night. (I'll try and work on that)

I love dancing with you in the kitchen.

I love that I find myself smiling randomly multiple times a day because I'm thinking about you and how lucky I am.


The only thing I love more than you, is US.


Thanks for being my Valentine.


Love,


Kelly 
XoOxx (BIG KISS...little hug...BIG HUG...little kiss...kiss kiss)
                                                                                     

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

wonderful post! i think i loved reading this because so much of it is me and weston's relationship! glad you guys are doing so well and are happy! it is the best way to be.
happy valentine's day!