Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Valentines Day

This was our first homemade pizza and it turned out pretty good! Except for the fact that it was really thick. I read afterwards that the dough recipe was suppose to make TWO pizzas that size and we just made one. Oops. Minor details. :)

I have this cute fondue set that I've had for a while and finally used it for the first time! We had marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, and little cake pieces. It was so yummy!


On Saturday Erich took me to a place where you can paint pottery and then they glaze and fire it for you. It was our first time there and it was a little expensive so we choose to just do a little tile (we're cheap I know). It was really fun, we had a good time!


I made these fun crafts that were really easy. I just painted the wood, sanded them a little to get that distressed look, then put the vinal lettering on. I thought they turned out pretty cute!


So our first Valentines day as a married couple was a success! We had a lot of fun! It was kind of nice that it landed on a Sunday. We went out on Saturday and did the fun stuff and then Sunday we just relaxed, made pizza, and possibly some other stuff that I won't go into. :)

No comments: