Monday, March 15, 2010

JUMP

We went with Erichs brother and his family on Saturday to a place called Jump Sky High in Bellevue. It was such a blast! Erich was in total heaven! He was jumping and flipping and bouncing off the walls. I think I had more fun just watching him than jumping myself!


It was in a big warehouse with a bunch of trampolines connected together with some up on the sides too, so you can just jump and jump and jump. That's Erich up in the air doing a double back flip. I was really surprised we left there with no injuries.

 This is the big foam pit you can jump into. So fun! It was hard work trying to get out of though! That's Erich doing a flip/cannon ball.

And that's me attempting to do a flip. As you can see, it didn't really turn out that well. I have this fear of doing flips on trampolines. I have no idea why. Even just sitting here thinking about it is making me nervous! But I got up the courage to try it and it turned into more of a half flip twist thing. I'll have to work on that.

Man I love that smile. He was so happy there.

This is in front of the dodge ball area. Erich and his brother had a blast getting all the younger kids out (not really an accomplishment if you ask me, but they felt pretty good about themselves:)



And last but not least...the bro flip.


1 comment:

Roxanne said...

That looks like so much fun!