The annual Ugly Christmas Sweater party will always hold a special place in our hearts! That's where Erich and I met for the first time. In December of 2007. We didn't start dating for sometime after that but that's where our friendship began!
The sweater Erich is wearing is actually the one I wore two years ago when we met! Isn't it the ugliest thing you've ever seen? I swear it weighs like 10 pounds too, it's really heavy! He won the ugliest sweater contest this year. Now that I think about it, maybe it's a magic sweater! Maybe we should keep it for our kids and when they grow up they can wear it and maybe they will find their future spouse when they do! Yes, I'm going to do that. Anyways, we had a really fun night hanging out at the party and visiting with some of our single friends!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment