Thursday, June 10, 2010
Bye bye payments
I made the final payment for this bad boy last month! (the car, not Erich) and I just love the feeling of having no debt now. Well that's not true. We do still have school loans. But thankfully with Erich's new job we should be able to get all that paid off by next year. Having that be the only debt we have is just a really good feeling though, ya know?
I've been really thankful lately that I was raised to be responsible with money. Maybe it's because we never really had much, but I'm glad my mom taught me to stay out of unnecessary debt. And to make sure and save for a rainy day. It's probably one of the most valuable lessons I've learned and I'm so thankful that Erich is the same way. It makes life a lot easier!
...And that's all I have to say about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you guys! That is a great feeling!
Post a Comment