We had a really fun weekend. Erich's parent have been in town for the past couple weeks so we've been able to spend a lot of time with them which we're thankful for.
On Friday we went to Julie's graduation from massage school and then out to Applebee's for dinner. There were about 12 adults trying to squeeze into a booth that was probably meant to fit 8 or 9 so it was pretty funny. A bigger table eventually opened up so they were able to move us thank goodness. I don't know what we would have done once they brought our food out and we actually had to try and eat like that!
Saturday Erich had an assignment from our ward to do an early morning session and I figured I would be a good wife and go with him. I gave myself major kudos for that cause I had to wake up at 5:30am on a Saturday! It was a really good session though and I'm glad I went. It was surprisingly full too. Who knew that many people were willing to wake up that early on a Saturday? Good for them.
We went for breakfast at Denny's afterward and ate some delicious pancakes. Oh how I love pancakes. I could seriously eat them for every meal if I let myself! Later in the day we went shopping with Erich's parents and then out to lunch at Panera Bread. Then we headed home to take a nap. Well I took a nap, Erich doesn't really like them. Weirdo. :)
Later that night we headed back to the temple again to do sealings with Erich's family. I really enjoy doing sealings. It's a good reminder for me. That and the rooms are really pretty too! :)
We usually go to Dairy Queen after the temple but everyone was feeling like eating something a little more substantial than that so we drove around until we found a Mexican place to eat at. It was really good. I can't remember the name of it but it's in Factoria by the shopping malls. Very yummy food.
I just realized this post totally makes us sound like total pigs. I SWEAR we don't usually eat out for every meal.
Sunday the family all got together for dinner. We really like when the parents are in town because it brings the whole family together, and we always have a lot of fun when that happens. We're really thankful for them and all they do for the family. We can't wait until they can move back up here!
*Didn't take any pictures this weekend. Oops.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment