Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My best friends wedding

One of my very best friends got married on Saturday the 29th in the Seattle temple. It was the first sealing I got to go to since our own and it was just so beautiful to be in there. On your own day it's all kind of a blur so it was nice to be on the side lines soaking it all in. I was balling like a baby. Daniel has been my friend for only three years but I really feel like I have known him all my life. He's like family to me/us and I am so glad that he was able to be sealed to his wife for time and all eternity. They are seriously the most perfect match. I've know Wendy for almost three years also and was her roommate for half of that time and they are both really luck to have each other. It was also fun to see a lot of our singles ward friends and friends that came from out of town that we don't get to see very often. It was a really fun and laid back day!

Aren't they just the cutest couple?

My handsome hubby.

BFF's

No comments: