Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Flashback 1 ~ Beautiful Babies

When I was down in St. George I went through all of our family pictures so we all could take our own home. Erich's parents did the same for their family a while ago also (that's where I got the bright idea from). I've had so much fun looking through all of our old pictures and remembering the memories behind them that I decided to do a special post every week to flash back if you will.

I'm working on getting them all scanned into our computer so we can make sure they'll be around for a long time. They aren't going to be in any particular order. Just randomly picked by me!

I figured I'd start with our baby pictures. I love these pictures so much! I think I want to frame each of them and hang them up somewhere. Erich has his mouth open with his tongue stuck out in literally every picture. It's pretty dang cute.

I can't wait to see what our kids are going to look like. From the looks of these pictures they're going to be chubby and bald!


1 comment:

Cori said...

Holy crap check out that double chin! Ha ha Just kidding lady. that is the most precious baby I've ever laid eyes on.