On Saturday I helped Erich's mom throw a shower for her future niece-in-law. We spent the day cutting up veggies, dipping strawberries in chocolate and getting everything set up and ready. It was a busy day but we had fun. And I got to meet a lot of the family that I hadn't yet so it was a good time. We got done with that at about 8:30pm and headed out for dinner at the one....the only.....Cafe Rio. It was a glorious reunion to say the least. And I'd rather not admit that I ate there a total of three times the week I was in Utah.
Sunday we went to church and then went and walked around temple square. Absolutely gorgeous. That temple is so breathtaking. I probably took way to many pictures but I just couldn't help it. We headed back and ate some delicious dinner. Turkey. It was great. And a bunch of the family came over and we just hung out. And then Monday came and I had to say farewell to my good looking husband. :( My sister came and picked me up that morning to drive down to St. George to spend the rest of the week and Erich drove back up to Seattle with his parents so he could get back to work and school. I missed him a lot and wished he could have came down but I was glad I got to spend some time in sunny St. George with my family!!
Erich and his momma.
We went to the visitors center at temple square and watched the Joseph Smith film. It was so good and I am so glad that we were able to see it!
Salt Lake Temple.
We had so much fun on our trip to Salt Lake and we were so happy we got to walk around the temple and feel of the spirit there. It's amazing how beautiful the grounds are. If you haven't been, you should!







2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love your Cafe Rio story for Erich! Too funny!
Haha thanks! Hey can I get an invite to your blog? I know it was on Erich's email but we couldn't find it. And I want my own anyway! :)
My email is winklerkelly@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment