{Halloween 2007}
Not the most creative costume in the world, but it got the job done.
{Lael, Me, Wayne, Daniel, Lance, Kate}
This was my first Halloween living in Seattle. Some friends and I got dressed up and went to the YSA Halloween dance they have every year. You see that guy in the blond wig totally rocking out in the background? Well that's Erich. Now that probably doesn't seem all that significant but this picture was taken before I even knew he existed! For the longest time I wondered who the heck that guy was and what he was doing in our picture. I could not figure it out for the life of me! That is until Erich saw this picture not too long ago and says - Hey that's me! Wait a second...That's you??!! You don't understand, I've been wondering that forever!! Him and his friend Adam were just walking by and decided to sneak into our picture. Little did he know the grief he would cause me all these years trying to figure out who it was. Okay not really, but it was nice to finally be able to put to rest my curiosity of the mystery man. And it's just interesting that it happened to be the dude I'm now married to. It's just kind of a funny story that makes me laugh. I didn't even meet him for a couple months after this picture was taken, and we didn't start dating for a few more months after that. But here it is, our first picture ever taken together...kinda. :)



3 comments:
That is the best story EVER!!!
You heard about the couple that were looking through pictures from her childhood and he recognized his dad pushing a stroller in the background of one from Disneyworld? They were in the same place at the same time when they were "toddlers". So, this is kind of the same thing.
~Lisa~
Wow that's a really cool story! That beats this one by a long shot!
Post a Comment