Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kent Cornucopia Days

{July 9th}

We went to Kent Cornucopia Days Friday and had fun walking around to all the little booths they had set up. We were on a mission to find Erich some new sunglasses. He didn't pick either of the ones we're wearing here. Which is ridiculous, I mean just look at the ones I have on! Awesome.

Mmm...snow cones. And a person taking his Llama out for a little stroll. You know, the usual.


P.s- I found the most amazing editing website. It's called Picnik and you can find it here. It is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me!! Okay maybe the second best thing. It's free. You can purchase a higher level of editing options for like $25.00 a year but the stuff you can do with just the free version is awesome. I've been getting really frustrated with photoshop elements because it's really difficult to use (in my opinion) and I've been wanting to pull my hair out trying to figure it out. Picnik is just so much easier and faster. It's seriously great.

3 comments:

------------------------------- said...

Hey, I was at the booth next to the Llamas - the dog park booth. I was stuck between the kittens and the Llamas. People weren't sure if they were buying my dogs and taking them home, or just getting their picture taken with them. So confusing!! Hope you guys had fun.

~Lisa Lewis~

Natalie Smith said...

The pictures look great! I have heard about that site, but never converted to it...
You are tempting me :)

Erich+Kelly said...

Haha, that's funny Lisa! You probably could have made a little money there...:)

You should do it Natalie!! It's so awesome and really easy to use. Which I need cause I'm kind of retarded..