Sunday, August 1, 2010

Leavenworth

We went up to Leavenworth after we were done at the swimming hole. It's only about another 45 minute drive from where we were. I had never been there before and it was a pleasant surprise. It was such a cute little town. Everything was old Bavarian style. Even the Subway and Cold stone looked they they were from that time. They have tons of fun shops and live folk music. I want to come back this winter with Erich and spend a night there. I think it'd be a fun place to go during the holidays!

We had fun walking around to all the fun little shops.

I wanna stay in one of these cute hotels!

We went to this one store that had a bunch of random books and statues and stuff. I was tempted to buy the book I'm holding in this picture. That's something we should all be educated on right? :) There was also an interesting hat store. They had every ridiculous hat you could think of!

We had a lot of fun. The only thing that could have made it better was if Erich could have been there. 
I definitely plan on going back with him soon though!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

We have been meaning to go there too. It is such a cute little town. Your pictures are great.

Erich+Kelly said...

If you haven't been you definitely should go! It's a really fun cute place, I liked it a lot.