I feel so thankful.
Thankful that I have a good job.
Thankful that Erich has a good job.
Thankful that we are both healthy and strong.
Thankful for the gospel.
Thankful Erich is a worthy priesthood holder.
Thankful for the prophet and his apostles.
Thankful for my little sunbeams.
Thankful for my family.
Thankful we have money to do fun things.
Thankful for my good friends.
Thankful for chocolate!
Thankful for chocolate!
Thankful for the love that Erich has for me.
Thankful for the love that I have for my him.
Thankful that we are an eternal family.
Thankful for the country that we live in.
Thankful that Erich and I enjoy each other so much and are such good buds.
Thankful that we have a cozy place to live.
Thankful for the faith that everything we want out of this life and the next can happen if we're obedient.
Thankful that I didn't get eaten by a shark while we were in Hawaii.
Thankful for the different seasons. (As much as I'm going to miss the sun, I love this next part of the year!)
Thankful for the decision I made 3 1/2 years ago to take a chance and move up here.
Thankful for animals. They're just cute.
Thankful for the temple and the work that is done there.
Thankful that I can document our lives on this blog and have it forever.
Thankful for date nights.
Thankful for good memories.
I'm just really thankful for my life. :)

1 comment:
Great list. I love "thankful" days!
Post a Comment