Sunday, September 26, 2010

A wonderful 1st year

{September 2009-September 2010}


I cannot believe that it has been a whole year already! It has went by waaaaay too fast. I know they say the first year is the hardest, but surely there has to be something harder because this year has been a piece of cake! At the same time though, I know that there will be many trials and tribulations we will go through in our future, as there should be. Just because we've made it through this year doesn't mean I think it's a clean shot to the finish line. But as for now, I'm enjoying not having any of those problems!

It has been such a great year. I'm so thankful Erich and I are such good friends and get along so well. My love and respect for him grows every single day. He's the person that I was absolutely meant to be with, that I know for sure. He amazes me every day at the husband he is to me. Sometimes I really feel like I don't deserve to have him. That I'm not as good a wife to him as he is a husband to me. I'm thankful for how much he loves me and for the love that I have for him. I'm looking forward to all the years and adventures that are ahead of us. Although I really would like them to slow down just a tad!

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Life does need to slow down. I look back to our first years of marriage and miss them. Love our life now, but back then...it was so carefree and fun! Happy Anniversary!