Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The hood

{October 19th}

It was a nice day to take a rollerblading stroll around the neighborhood. I've really grown attached to this place. It'll be sad when we eventually move. Unless maybe we find a house here we like. We'll see what happens.


We like to walk here and feed the ducks. Even though technically you're not suppose to. Shh..


He's got skills.

Sometimes we look like this...


I like pretty fall days. :)

3 comments:

Cara said...

Yup, your neighborhood is pretty great for walks! I walk there in the morning with Brooklynn (except this last week and half when I have been too tired!) and I love it!

Erich+Kelly said...

I forget you guys live so close! I might have to come over when I need a baby fix! :)

Roxanne said...

How lucky you are. Looks like a beautiful place to live.