I feel like I am really getting the hang of this whole cooking thing. I've always been more into baking, and cooking has always intimidated me a little. I decided I needed to be more consistant in my meal cooking so I've been doing it a lot more and I have to say that I'm not half bad! Last night I made lasagna and it was GOOD. And we have lots left over for Erich to take to work for lunches so he's happy. :)
And just incase you were wondering...this is what I look like when I'm cooking. I have to show those onions who's boss.
They have made me cry for the last time!
And just incase you were wondering...this is what I look like when I'm cooking. I have to show those onions who's boss.
They have made me cry for the last time!

3 comments:
Ha!! I never thought of doing it that way. What a great idea!
~Lisa Lewis~
Goggles...Sweet!
Don't you just love having lunches ready. That is how we survive in our house. Good work...The lasgana looks very yummy!
I recommend onion goggles!! :)
Post a Comment