Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

We had a pretty low key Christmas this year. We went to see Erich's brother in the hospital on Christmas Eve because he had surgery the day before. We visited with him for a couple hours and then headed over to Bethany's house for a yummy turkey dinner. We watched the Jesus the Christ video with their family then we headed back to our place to snuggle up on the couch with treats and watch Elf. We woke up the next morning to see that Santa had visited us! We opened presents, ate pancakes, and listened to Christmas music. It was a nice weekend.

One of Erich's co-workers gave us a Christmas tree so we have our very own now.

I don't want to take the Christmas stuff down, it makes it feel so cozy!

The loot.

Our ornament for this year, Homemade from Hawaii. :)

Canadian candy. That's where they make the good stuff.

Stocking stuffers.

Every household should have at least one Nerf gun.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

I agree with the nerf gun statement! I almost got Weston a mini one, but I decided it would be unfair if only he had one and we couldn't all defend ourselves! I love the tree.