{January 1st}
We had a fun 2nd Christmas with the Winkler side. Lots of presents, lots of food, and lots of games. It's always so fun when Erich's parents are able to be up here. They really bring the whole family together. We're glad they are able to get up here regularly and can't wait till they're back for good!
This is the wrapping paper Erich's grandma used to wrap Erich's mom/aunts and uncles Christmas presents with. She had a big giant roll of it and Erich's mom is still using it to this day. I thought it would be special to frame a piece of it. Maybe I'm a little too sentimental but I think it's kinda cool how long this wrapping paper has been around!
This little girl. I seriously can't get enough of her.
She's too cute. We need to get oursleves one of those things. :)
Gorgeous girl.
Aliyah in her new pj's from grandma.
Footy pajamas are the cutest thing EVER. I'm pretty sure we're going to have drawers and drawers full of them.
Bald brothers.
She can pull off any look.







1 comment:
I thought a little one was going to be in your goals this year...haha...but maybe you don't feel like posting your personal business on your blog ;)
She is adorable!
Ps- I like the framed paper. Very cool.
Post a Comment