Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year

Well here it is, a brand new year. 2010 was so good to us. So many good times and great opportunies. We have been blessed with so much this year. I feel really lucky and am so excited for what 2011 has in store for us. We have a lot of fun things planned so it's bound to be a great year!

 There are quite a few things I want to accomplish this year, or at least start. I need to start being more productive with my time, especially since I have lots of it with Erich either at work or school all the time.

Here are some of my goals for 2011:

Read at least one book every month
Train to run the Seattle marathon
Learn how to crochet better
Loose some weight (Why does this ALWAYS have to be a goal??:)
Start learning the piano
Read and pray EVERY day
Ride the Seattle to Portland bike race
Start my Spanish speaking videos
Complete a sewing project every month
Read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year

I hope that I'll be able to look back at the end of 2011 and say that I had a year filled with growth, learning, and adventure. It's going to be a great year!!

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Great goals. So many talents being worked on... Good for you.