He came home and felt so bad because we had our trip all planned for California this weekend. He tried to tell me he'd be fine to still go but I decided the best thing would be to postpone the trip since we had a packed schedule full of amusement parks, hikes, and basically 5 days of go go go. Even though it's his personality to always be so optimistic, I knew that it would not end up being fun for him. He would be miserable and in pain the whole time. So even though it's going to cost a bit to move everything, I think it's definitely the right choice. And while I'm glad he's okay and thankful that it wasn't worse, I was sooo looking forward to that sunshine and 70 degree weather. Bummer! : (
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Broken : (
He came home and felt so bad because we had our trip all planned for California this weekend. He tried to tell me he'd be fine to still go but I decided the best thing would be to postpone the trip since we had a packed schedule full of amusement parks, hikes, and basically 5 days of go go go. Even though it's his personality to always be so optimistic, I knew that it would not end up being fun for him. He would be miserable and in pain the whole time. So even though it's going to cost a bit to move everything, I think it's definitely the right choice. And while I'm glad he's okay and thankful that it wasn't worse, I was sooo looking forward to that sunshine and 70 degree weather. Bummer! : (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh man...That is a let down. I hope you are able to reschedule and go have a blast soon.
Get that boy healed.
Post a Comment