{March 4th-5th}
I am so glad I was able to go to Youth Conference, it was so much fun! I love all of the youth in our ward so much. I'm so thankful to be in Young Women's. We drove Friday early afternoon over to Tacoma to catch the ferry to Vashon Island. Once we got to our cabins we did a service project and cleaned up all the fallen branches around Morningside Farm. After that we ate dinner, had a fireside by the bishop, and then free time! We had fun hiking up to the indoor swimming pool in the pitch black through the forest. It was suppose to be just "up the hill" but it turned out being a little further away than that. And once we finally made it up there it ended up being empty! We went back to camp and sat by the fire till midnight. Then the girls convinced me to stay up with them till 2am eating ridiculous amounts of candy and pickle flavored Pringles, playing truth or dare, and laughing A LOT. I was really tired the next morning but it was worth it. We had way too much fun!
Saturday morning we got packed up and ate breakfast. Then we had four lessons that were taught by different people in the ward that had come up. The lessons were all great and the spirit was really strong. After that we ate lunch, cleaned up, and then headed home. I'm mad at myself that I didn't take more pictures. I only took them of the ferry ride. I'll have to get some from some of the girls, they took a lot.
Here are the few I did take though.
Saturday morning we got packed up and ate breakfast. Then we had four lessons that were taught by different people in the ward that had come up. The lessons were all great and the spirit was really strong. After that we ate lunch, cleaned up, and then headed home. I'm mad at myself that I didn't take more pictures. I only took them of the ferry ride. I'll have to get some from some of the girls, they took a lot.
Here are the few I did take though.
The view from the island.
Waiting for the ferry.
My car full. These girls are awesome, we had a good time jamming out in the car!
I seriously love this girl!
Fun on the Ferry.
Vashon Island.

No comments:
Post a Comment