Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things and Stuff

Things and stuff I have an unhealthy relationship with:


Guacamole. I never used to like this stuff but lately, I've been obsessed! Obsessed with making it, 
obsessed with eating it. Just obsessed! I've been making a fresh batch at least once a week. 
And I have to say, my guacamole is gooooood!


Swedish Fish. I don't know that it is about these little fish but they have me 
wrapped around their little fingers....err fins. It's a pretty big problem.


The Bachelor. I had never really watched this show before but I ended up watching it last season, 
which then led me to watch the Bachelorette, and now the new Bachelor. 
The show is absolutely ridiculous I know, but I am mesmerized by it's ridiculousness. 


Baby stuff. I mean look at that picture, honestly. I can't stop looking at baby stuff. 
Bows, crochet hats, nursery ideas, anything/everything baby. 
Erich is in fear for our life savings when I find out we're pregnant. :)


It feels good to get that all out in the open. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? :)

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

That baby picture kills me! too precious.
I have a secret bachalore obsession too. And, guag...come on! No guilt there.