Monday, April 9, 2012

Slacker! ... and other news

Wow, I don't know what's come over me. I have had ZERO motivation to blog lately. Such a slacker. I need to get back on track. We've already done a lot of fun things this year that need to be documented and it's only going to get better! It's a pretty big year for us. Erich turns the big 3-0, I turn the big 2-5 (yikes! Half way to 50 people! Weiiiird!), Erich GRADUATES! Hallelujah!! He's done with his final semester and will be walking and officially graduated on June 16th. Soooo beyond excited about that and so so proud of him. He has worked really hard being in school full time and working full time, all while being a full time husband and still doing fun things with me. He rocks. The rest of the year for us is going to be filled with...NO HOMEWORK, lots of trips to visit family, lots of time with friends, lots of fun vacations, and lots and lots of adventures!...Starting with our trip to MEXICO in May! A little graduation present for the husband. He deserves it. And since I'm his wife, I get rewarded too. Saweeeet! I like this whole marriage thing. Any who, that's kind of what's been going on around these parts. I'm going to get my booty back on here tonight...ish to get caught up. :)

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

What an exciting year! I miss you...come back to the blogging world :)